Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Welcome!

Welcome to the most comprehensive WCHA blog on the internet! I'll be covering all of the teams in the WCHA as evenly as possible. Unfortunately, this season is coming to an end. I am, however, ready to give you all of the news and updates for the playoffs and the offseason. I can't wait to see what happens during the playoffs and beyond. It's looking to be a good one.

As none of you know me, I am an SCSU fan with a realistic view of my team. I go by the name HuskyHockey2000 on the USCHO forum. I consider myself to be pretty unbiased when it comes to my opinions of the Huskies. In fact, if I do have a bias towards them, it's a negative one. I tend to be a lot harder on them than I probably should be, but that's because I am very passionate about this team. I'll readily admit when I'm wrong, and will argue to the death when I'm right.

I hope that you all enjoy reading this blog. I'm ready to get going!

Thanks!

HuskyHockey2000

No comments: